Thursday, September 24, 2009

Swine Flu And The Power of Skype

After reading Karl Fisch's H1N1, Skype, and a Possible Tipping Point, I would agree that Skyping a class while students are at home sick was a great idea by teacher Anne Smith. This is probably a good idea to keep other kids from getting sick and have a lot of missing homework for missing so much school. I really think that all try their best to have a Skype classroom. I feel that H1N1 is now a common sickness around the United States. We need a smart solution like this and others to keep schools from shutting down and limiting a child's education. I don't like the thought of my school shutting down and not being ready for the future. School is a place for me and other students to open our eyes to limitless possibilities and allow us to open our minds. What does the future hold for our schools and H1N1 (swine flu)?

No comments:

Post a Comment